- mood, anxiety, and adjustment issues,
- developmental delay and autism spectrum,
- trauma or attachment problems,
- ADHD/"ADD" and other behavioral problems,
- learning disorders and gifted education,
- personality disorders, and
- parental capacity or custody.
My services are for young children through adults. I will work with you to help you meet your goals, whether it's to determine a diagnosis, create a workable treatment plan, address the possibility of educational interventions or accommodations, or just to better understand yourself, your relationships, or your child. My approach is strengths-based and solution-focused. Your report will provide detailed, individualized recommendations to help clients make important changes and meet their highest potential.
Lisa Rochford, Ph.D., LCP
117 S. Lewis St., Suite 223, Staunton, Va.
Phone: 540-430-0235 Fax (toll free): 888-908-9024
Weekday mornings only
All day Fridays
or call 540-430-0235 if you'd like to know more or set up an appointment.