I specialize in psychological evaluations for all difficulties and needs, including:
- mood, anxiety, and adjustment issues,
- developmental delay and autism spectrum,
- trauma or attachment problems,
- ADHD/"ADD" and other behavioral problems,
- learning disorders and gifted education,
- personality disorders, and
- parental capacity or custody.
My therapy services are for young children through adults. I will work with you to help you meet your goals, whether you are seeking to get through a difficult time, better understand and interact with your children or other loved ones, or finally tackle old hurts. I will meet you where you are, and we'll go from there!
Lisa Rochford, Ph.D., LCP
117 S. Lewis St., Suite 223, Staunton, Va.
Phone: 540-430-0235 Fax (toll free): 888-908-9024
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
11 a.m.-6 p.m.
or call 540-430-0235 if you'd like to know more or set up an appointment.