Welcome to Connected Child Counseling & Psychological Services!
My name is Dr. Lisa Rochford and I am a psychologist serving children, teens, young adults, and families in the Shenandoah Valley. My office is located in historic downtown Staunton, Va., where I offer a range of therapeutic services, including:
- Coping skills training and other cognitive-behavioral interventions
I provide short- and long-term therapy to assist with strengths-building, trauma resolution, and anxiety or stress management.
I also specialize in psychological evaluations, providing testing for all difficulties and ages, including:
- mood, anxiety, and adjustment issues,
- developmental delay and autism spectrum,
- trauma or attachment problems,
- ADD/ADHD and behavior problems,
- learning disorders and gifted education,
- personality disorders, and
- parental capacity or custody needs.
Lisa Rochford, Ph.D., LCP
119-C W. Frederick St., Staunton, Va. 24401
Phone: 540-430-0235 Fax (toll free): 888-908-9024
Mon-Fri, appointments 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
I look forward to helping you!