My name is Dr. Lisa Rochford and I am a psychologist serving individuals of all ages in the Shenandoah Valley.
My office is located in historic downtown Staunton, Va., where I offer psychological testing services.
I specialize in psychological evaluations for all difficulties and needs, including:
- mood, anxiety, and adjustment issues,
- developmental delay and autism spectrum,
- trauma or attachment problems,
- ADD/ADHD and behavior problems,
- learning disorders and gifted education,
- personality disorders, and
- parental capacity or custody needs.
Lisa Rochford, Ph.D., LCP
117 S. Lewis St., Suite 212, Staunton, Va.
Phone: 540-430-0235 Fax (toll free): 888-908-9024
Appointments are offered on Fridays, usually 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m. for testing. Testing is often completed in 2 sessions.
I am not accepting new therapy clients at this time but you may contact my colleague, Bevin Yowell, LPC, at the same address, phone number 540-255-5971, for counseling needs. If you would like to fill out the following form and email or fax it to me, that can help us get started: services request form.