I specialize in psychological evaluations for all difficulties and needs, including:
- mood, anxiety, and adjustment issues,
- developmental delay and autism spectrum,
- trauma or attachment problems,
- ADHD/"ADD" and other behavioral problems,
- learning disorders and gifted education,
- personality disorders, and
- parental capacity or custody.
My therapy services are for young children through adults. I will work with you to help you meet your goals, whether you are seeking to get through a difficult time, better understand and interact with your children or other loved ones, or finally tackle old hurts. I will meet you where you are, and we'll go from there!
Lisa Rochford, Ph.D., LCP
117 S. Lewis St., Suite 223, Staunton, Va.
Phone: 540-430-0235 Fax (toll free): 888-908-9024
Not currently accepting new clients
until late August
You may contact me via email or phone in late July or August 2018 to schedule.
Fall and spring hours will be Tues., Wed., and Thurs. mornings, and Fridays, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
or call 540-430-0235 if you'd like to know more or set up an appointment.