Group therapy can be an excellent way to learn new skills. If you have a group with a particular need, contact Dr. Rochford.
- Psychological evaluations for court use, including for adults, juveniles, and children.
Similar to programs like Lumosity, Cogmed is a well-researched program for children, teens, and adults with symptoms of ADHD, designed to improve working memory via computer games.
Evaluations can assist with diagnosing, treatment planning, and school interventions. I offer:
- Diagnosis of any psychological or learning problem, including ADD/ADHD, learning disabilities, developmental delay, autism spectrum, mood, anxiety, thought disorder, attachment disorder, and other problems.
- Educational evaluations to assist with IEPs or 504 plans.
- School observations and recommendations.
Costs: $175 for initial appointment, $150 for additional sessions. Testing starts at $300 but most evaluations are $1200. Some cost reduction available as needed. Insurance not accepted, but I am happy to bill your insurer for possible reimbursement directly to you. Reimbursement is according to out-of-network provider rules, and begins after you've met your deductible. Ask your insurance company for more information.
Specialties in the therapy I provide include:
- EMDR for the treatment of traumatic stress or unresolved anxiety or depression